Our curriculum is designed to help students master mathematics through concepts, computation, and application.
Our teachers provide clear, differentiated instruction and extensive practice in building arithmetic skills so arithmetic becomes a positive experience for all students.
The focus of common core should be on the number system; expressions and equations; functions; geometry; and statistics and probability. Three critical areas are:
- Formulating and reasoning about expressions and equations
- Grasping the concept of a function and using functions to describe quantitative relationships
- Analyzing two-and three-dimensional space and figures
The classes have been developed to provide a clear understanding of what students are expected to learn so they are knowledgeable in mathematics needed for success in college and professional careers.
- Expressions, Equations, and Functions
- System of Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Exponents and Exponential Functions
- Radical Functions and Geometry
- Statistics and Probability